With the new national energy saving policy, the requirements for environmental protection and energy saving are getting higher and higher. With the development of modern cities and industries, the centralized heating system is becoming more and more large, the heating effect is more stringent, and the economy, safety and reliability of the system are getting higher and higher. Therefore, the efficient management and energy saving and emission reduction requirements of urban heat transfer stations in winter are imminent.
Based on the defects of the existing heat exchange stations on the market, according to the requirements of the 24 hour manual duty transfer station and security monitoring and control construction in the Huangdao Free Trade Zone, Heng de Technology Co., Ltd. has proposed a set of advanced concept of building the heat exchange station according to the principles of local conditions, positive and stable, strict requirements and secrecy, and provides a package of overall solutions. Cases, products and services have led the trend of the industry.
The monitoring system can be logically divided into several parts, such as video front end system, transmission network, video storage system, video decoding, back end display, video information management application platform, and benefit old and other parts, as shown in the following figure.
Logical structure diagram of monitoring system
The main problems of unattended intelligent heat exchange station put forward by Heng de technology are:
1. the primary or multilevel heat network monitoring and control system based on the control center of the heat network realizes the unattended monitoring and inspection and registration system of the heat exchange station, and grasps the running condition and running quality of the heating system.
2. fully regulate the hydraulic and thermal conditions of the heat supply network to solve the coupling effects of the heat exchange stations, eliminate the imbalance of the heat supply network and balance the heating effect.
3. in order to save the total heat supply as the target, each household's inlet pipe is installed the heat flow meter. In order to meet the basic heating requirements of the heat network users, the total heat supply can be reduced as much as possible to achieve the purpose of improving the economic efficiency and ensure the operating parameters of the heating system.
4. better carry out the maintenance and management of the system equipment, detect the failure of the reporting system in time, and prevent them from getting worse.
5., provide the analysis basis and analysis basis for the efficient and economical operation of the heat supply network.
6. the historical data of the heat network recorded by the management platform is compared and analyzed in a heating period after the end of the heating period. The main source of energy consumption is found out, which provides the conditions for the future energy saving and digging potential.
The PLC system controller of the heat exchange station uses the SIEMENS S7-200 system class PLC, which regulates the temperature of the two side water supply according to the change of the outdoor temperature, which ensures that the indoor change of the terminal hot users does not exceed a certain range (18 + 2 C, the minimum is not less than 16 degrees C), and the temperature value of the time section can be set independently according to the different time periods. The sample ensures that the terminal hot user has a comfortable living and working environment, and can also save energy to the greatest extent. Independent completion of local control can also be controlled by the monitoring center.
The upper computer server adopts the PC of Lenovo Inc, and the number of upper computer can be added according to the needs of customers. The host computer software uses the general software such as Kingview or WINCC. The upper computer communicates with the PLC system of the heat exchange station by TCP/IP protocol with Ethernet network as the carrier, and the upper computer system provides the universal OPC server simultaneously, and can integrate into the enterprise management system such as ERP.